





Ben's first soccer game was today! He did great. He has been so excited to play! Jason and Jonny got up early to be there too! They are such good brothers to support Ben! His team won 3 to 0. I took lots of pics. I'll post them today along with jason's derby pics.
Ben is #5!!!!!
3 comments:
I love your blog.....it gives me great pleasure seeing the boys grow up. The pictures are lovely but I'm still waiting to see some pictures of "the mom". The country looks soooo wonderful. It is getting very warm in the Valley of the Sun.
Lauren! So, I was browsing Melissa's blog and there was your name! Had to take a peek! So excited to see you are blogging! Cute pics of those cute boys! Love the header!
Hey Lauren,
I love your blog! You have such handsome boys.
Post a Comment